Intern Business Analyst (f/m/x)
We are looking for an intern to join our Business Analytics Team, which plays a key role in empowering, sharing, and transforming data to provide the top management with reports, analytics, and insights that help them make strategic decisions in our department.
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. We revolutionize the used car market with our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de, and AUTO1.com.
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have a direct impact on everything you do
- More than 90 different nationalities make up a truly international and diverse working environment
- You work in one of Berlin’s most modern areas, across the street from the Tiergarten with very good connections to all districts
- Join our Young Talent Program, get a fair salary, and experience our AUTO1 world cross-functionally through special internal events
Your new role
- Support our Business Analytics team and other teams at AUTO1 with the analyses, creation, and development of reports, strategic market, and corporate research as well as ad-hoc analyses
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of strategic and data-driven decision proposals and recommendations for action for our Top Management
- Maintain and optimize the existing reporting and queries, as well as participate in new projects
- Support in the development of prediction models in cooperation with Top Management
- Work directly and independently with the country’s VPs and local teams, you will be responsible for providing analysis and helping increase transparency and data awareness to implement organizational changes on a European level
- Enrolled student in a leading European university in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business with a strong quantitative focus
- Possess a strong affinity for numbers and data, a proactive and solution-focused way of working, outstanding analytical skills, and business acumen
- Experienced in consulting, M&A, Finance, or BI, and experience with Google script programming and/or basic Python and R knowledge are a plus
- Able to work independently and conscientiously with a strong orientation to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, SQL skills are highly desirable and a big plus if you are fluent in English
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.