Intern Strategy & Performance Improvement (f/m/x)
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
In our B2B unit we are revolutionizing car sales for our customers and offering car dealers the fastest and most effective way to digitally market vehicles across Europe.
The main focus of this exciting and multifaceted internship is the opportunity of co-leading and executing projects regarding the overall strategic orientation of the B2B unit across Europe in order to advance our growth even further. Be part of an international team and work with cross-divisional stakeholders.
We offer you an internship for up to 6 months.
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- You get the chance to develop yourself personally and will be supported in achieving your goals through frequent feedback talks
- An international working environment with exciting national and international projects
- You work in Berlin’s trendy Kreuzberg district with several different options for lunch and after-work drinks with your team
- Join our A1 Talents Program, get a fair salary and experience our AUTO1 world cross functionally through special internal events
Your new role
- Be part of a strong team and learn from the AUTO1 Management team from Day 1
- Write and review business cases, perform supporting research and analysis and drive projects from their design to release
- Performance monitoring, in collaboration with the team you will provide guidance and directions to improve the results of all the countries in which we operate
- In direct cooperation with our management team you´ll get deep insights into how to plan, optimize and implement processes and learn how to scale a business
- Work parallel as a generalist on different projects and conceptualize key growth initiatives
- You are a student or recent graduate with a strong academic background in Business, Economics, or another relevant field
- First experience in consulting, investment banking or high-growth start-up is a must
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail along with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your earliest starting date and your preferred internship duration.
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 6.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.