Senior Business Analyst, Marketing (f/m/x)
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth
Our AUTO1 Group international marketing department combines data-driven performance marketing with innovative technical solutions to enhance a continuous improvement of customer experience.
Our highly motivated Marketing Tech Team shares a passion for creating cutting-edge solutions and working in a highly collaborative environment. If you have self-motivation and team spirit, this is the position for you.
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- We know your value, that's why we are offering you a salary that's competitive in the current market
- We invest in your personal and professional growth with a dedicated education budget for online courses, conferences and training
Your new role
- Work closely together with the different marketing teams to understand hypothesis they want to validate and conduct ad-hoc investigations
- Provide accurate and insightful data analysis to the teams, explaining your findings through data
- Consolidate and review existing reports to lift our reporting to a higher level of information density
- Collaborate with the stakeholders to enhance the visualization of their reports to allow faster insights
- Be responsible for ensuring that the marketing teams are working with the best understanding of the data
- 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably in an e-commerce/ internet-based company
- Strong experience with either Tableau or PowerBI or QlikView
- Proficient in writing SQL queries, and in analytical (e.g. Redshift) databases and Excel, data modeling and ETL processes are pluses. DBT knowledge is an advantage
- High affinity for numbers, unwavering attention to detail, and a strong analytical mind.Previous marketing experience shapes your profile
- Being a great team player comes naturally to you and you communicate fluently in English
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
You do not meet 100% of the requirements? Take your shot and apply anyway! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from.
Contact: Anna Evstifeeva
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor