Data Engineer (f/m/x)
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our AUTO1 Group international marketing team combines data-driven performance marketing with innovative technical solutions to enhance a continuous improvement of customer experience.
Our highly motivated Marketing Tech Team shares passion for creating cutting edge solutions and working in a highly collaborative environment. If you have self-motivation and team spirit, this is the position for you.
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- We know your value, that's why we are offering you a salary that's competitive in the current market
- We invest in your personal and professional growth with a dedicated education budget for online courses, conferences and training
Your new role
- Enable gathering, transforming and serving high-quality data to our stakeholders
- Collaborate with analysts to build and continuously improve our data landscape and ultimately create value for our business
- Define and implement proof of concepts for data-driven, self-service solutions and processes
- Optimize and improve existing data pipelines to support our growing data
- Integrate new data sources and take ownership of data synchronization processes
- 2+ years of industry experience in a similar role
- Experience in designing, implementing, and deploying data pipelines with PySpark (AWS Glue) and Airflow. Knowledge of DBT and streaming data processing is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and Python, with a good understanding of at least one major cloud provider (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Good knowledge of analytical databases (e.g., Redshift) and relational databases (e.g., PostgreSQL), along with experience with a data lake
- Familiarity with GIT, CI/CD (Jenkins), and a BI tool
- Being a great team player comes naturally to you and you communicate fluently in English
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
You do not meet 100% of the requirements? Take your shot and apply anyway! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from.
Contact: Anna Evstifeeva
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor