Project Manager (f/m/x)
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
As Project Manager you will take on a decisive key position with regard to our customer service journey and optimization of our C2B business unit wirkaufendeinauto.de internationally for all our markets in Europe. You will always act independently and with recognition value for our brand! Are you a team player with special communication skills? Customer Service, Process Management and Data Excellence world and its facets are your home? Then join our team, we are looking forward to you!
- You work in Berlin’s trendy Kreuzberg district with several different options for lunch and after-work drinks with your team
- Free coffee, soft drinks, water and organic fruits/vegetables
- Personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- Above-average corporate pension plan
- Babbel language courses
Your new role
- Design and execute initiatives and play a crucial part in implementing them to ensure continuous improvement of the customer experience
- Gain deep insights into how to optimize and implement processes and learn how to scale a business in direct cooperation with our Management team
- Carry out cross-functional projects and manage stakeholders across different business units such as marketing, purchasing, finance and business analytics
- Write and review business cases, perform supporting research and analysis and drive projects from their design to release
- Work parallel as a generalist on different projects and conceptualize key growth initiatives
- Work experience in a matrix organization, preferably in a growth company, start-up or management consulting
- Excellent analytical skills, structured way of thinking, exceptional attention to details
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter mentality with organizational and interpersonal skill
- Fluent in English and advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and SQL, first experience with Tableau is a plus
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.