Group Accounting & Controlling Specialist with SQL
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
We are looking for a (Junior) Group Accounting & Controlling Manager to join our Financial Reporting and Controlling Team, that takes care of accurate & timely financial statements for external reporting to the capital markets and analyzes our financial KPIs in our AUTO1 Group Finance Department. In this Department we give advise to our senior management in strategic and financial decisions. AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. We revolutionize the used car market with our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de and AUTO1.com.
Your new role:
- Evaluate key Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet items and develop insightful reports for management
- Analyse data; identify possible data quality issues, develop action plans to resolve them and drive these initiatives with stakeholders across Europe
- Drive automation within the department, implementing your own ideas through collaboration with all relevant stakeholders
- Identify and drive efficiencies in-order to speed-up the month end closing process, working closely with the Business Intelligence department
- Write and review SQL queries to retrieve data from our extensive database
- Professional experience in financial controlling, financial reporting, accounting and/or financial modelling
- Degree preferably in Business, Economics, Finance, or in another relevant field
- An analytical mindset paired with excellent Excel skills; SQL and Oracle skills are a big plus
- You are a solution-oriented person who would rather spend time automating things than just accepting the status quo
- Outspoken with effective communication skills
- Ability to fluently communicate verbally and written in English
- Work in a dynamically developing international company in the automotive industry
- A regular employment contract with a highly competitive fixed salary
- Openness to the implementation of new ideas to improve the company's operation
- Friendly working atmosphere in a team focused on cooperation
- Excellent professional development opportunities in a dynamic environment
The place of work will be at the headquarters of AUTO1 Albania, Bulevardi Gjergj Fishta, Alpas Center, Tirana and the shifts provide a total of 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
If you think you are the right candidate please apply by uploading your CV.
+355 697 097 481
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.