Junior Sales Agent - Bulgarian Speaker
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
You are the voice of wirkaufendeinauto.de and you process all customer requests by email and phone.
Be part of our colourful and motivated customer service team and contribute to the professional phone support of our private customers by coordinating appointments for our 130 branches in Germany and Austria. With your support you will help to continuously improve our service quality.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Junior Sales Agent who is fluent in Bulgarian to join our dynamic sales team. As a Junior Sales Agent, you will play a crucial role in expanding our customer base and driving revenue growth. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are passionate about sales and have a strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Give us the chance to get to know you, send a CV to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understands in detail the Company's sales policy and the products marketed for the purpose of promoting it on the market;
- Present, promote and sell products in accordance with the Company's business standards and policies;
- Identify and prospect potential customers in the Bulgarian market;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients through regular communication;
- Meets the sales objectives communicated by the Company Management;
- Upload all information related to the activities and sales made to the Company's admin platform;
- Negotiate and close sales deals to achieve monthly targets;
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to existing clients;
- Supports sales team colleagues in collecting specific information as needed;
- He always has a positive and polite attitude in the performance of his / her relationship with the client;
- Properly treats any customer complaints by promptly informing Company Management;
- Speaker of native or advanced Bulgarian;
- Experience in sales or automotive industry is a plus;
- Middle or advanced English skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong negotiation and persuasion abilities;
- Self-motivated and target-driven mindset
- Ability to adapt to new situations and to work under stress;
- Professional way of approaching the attributions;
- Determination in fulfilling the attributions;
- Competitive salary;
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities;
- Opportunity for career growth within a rapidly expanding company;
- Collaborative and supportive work environment;
- Medical subscription to Medicover.