Intern Financial Planning & Analytics (f/m/x)
We are looking for a Intern to join our Financial Planning and Analytics Team, that analyzes data, identifies possible data quality issues, develops action plans and drives these initiatives with stakeholders across Europe in our AUTO1 Group Finance Department. In this Department we give advise to our senior management in strategic and financial decisions. AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. We revolutionize the used car market with our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de and AUTO1.com.
- Be who you are: No dress code
- Free coffee, soft drinks, water and organic fruits/vegetables
- You don't have to know everything: here you can learn on the job
- Join our Young Talents Program, get a fair salary and experience our AUTO1 world cross functionally through special events like Bar Nights & Young Talents Quarterly
- Take responsibily and own your topic.
Your new role
- Work with teams across Europe to control and analyze data for planning and controlling purposes
- Analyze data, identify possible data quality issues, develop action plans to resolve data quality issues and drive these initiatives with stakeholders across Europe
- Evaluate the financial performance of products, services and countries & generate insightful reports and dashboards to facilitate decision making for our top management
- Develop reports and dashboards for our business units and key business lines
- Drive the automation of processes, implement your own ideas and collaborate with our BI department
- You are a student or recent graduate from University, preferably in Business, Economics, Finance, or in another relevant field
- An analytical mindset paired with excellent Excel skills; SQL is a plus
- Relevant working experience in financial modelling and/or controlling through previous internships
- You do not just dig numbers, but you are also outspoken and like to communicate
- Ability to fluently communicate verbally and written in English
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
You do not meet 100% of the requirements? Take your shot and apply anyway! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.