Head Of Customer Service bilingual (English&Italian)
Founded in 2012, AUTO1 Group is now Europe’s leading car trading platform. As an independent multi-brand platform, AUTO1 Group is aimed primarily at the used car trade and offers over 60,000 professional partners the opportunity to access a diversified portfolio of more than 30,000 vehicles. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology the company enables dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. The company’s well-known brands are AUTO1.com, noicompriamoauto.it and Autohero. AUTO1 Group matches supply and demand for used cars in over 30 countries.
For more information please visit www.auto1-group.com
AUTO1 is seeking a talented, innovative professional to join our growing and successful Customer Service team. The position will report to the Italy Purchasing Director and will work closely with the company management team. Our success depends on our people and we invest in them every day. Working with us is to be part of one of the fastest growing companies that thrives on a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You will be responsible for guiding a team of Customer Service Team Leads and agents split between Italy and Albania. Therefore, a major element of your day-to-day responsibilities will be the management of the team and their goals.
What you will do:
- Working in a highly collaborative environment, you will oversee branch operations, focusing on bringing ideas into effective actions. Moreover, you will work on meeting KPIs such as conversion rates while enhancing customer experience. You will also arrange weekly meetings, lead projects as well as communicate with internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage and develop a Customer Service Agents team and Team Leads split between Italy and Albania to ensure quality and productivity goals are met;
- In the day-to-day responsibilities of your role, you’ll support the implementation of new procedures and processes within the Customer Service area. Moreover, as you build your understanding of AUTO1 C2B business, you’ll study and analyze workflows. This will enable you to design meaningful, impactful solutions, while mapping business requirements;
- You’ll continuously develop tools to ensure optimum operational performance. Regarding the teams you work with, you’ll ensure all team members under your management have the proper tools they need to perform their job roles;
- You'll also be in charge of developing new ways of looking into daily business data with the aim of providing strategic insights to the management;
- You'll establish impactful relations with the field force (Vice and Regional Managers), supporting their active work in the branches;
What you should bring:
- Exceptional managerial and analytical skills with the ability to work and manage large departments in fast-paced and dynamically changing environments;
- 5+ year in a leadership position, ideally in the automotive, startups, management consulting or investment banking industry;
- High level of proficiency in Excel;
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills;.
- Proven track record of personal and professional achievements;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Italian and English
What you will get:
- Contributing to the success of a hyper-growth company and being part of the digital revolution in the car business;
- Unique learning opportunity in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional leadership team;
- Competitive salary package.
The place of work will be at the headquarters of AUTO1 Albania, Kompleksi Delijorgji, Tirana and the shifts provide a total of 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
If you think you are the right candidate please apply by uploading your CV.
+355 697 097 481