Car Painter (f/m/x)
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. We revolutionize the used car market with our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de and AUTO1.com.
At our production center in Ketzin or Hemau in Germany, as a painter you will be responsible for painting passenger cars. If the automotive industry is your passion and you have adequate knowledge about car paint repairs, we invite you to take part in the recruitment process.
- 750 Euro Startbonus (if you apply by 31.10 at the latest)
- Paid accommodation
- Paid overtime
- 28 days of vacation plus 2 days after one year of employment
- Stable employment based on a German employment contract
- A modern and equipped workplace, tools and work clothes
- Non-wage benefits - pension program, employee discounts.
Your new role
- Preparation of vehicle surfaces for painting and priming
- Choosing the right colors
- Assembly and disassembly of elements for painting
- Painting of vehicle bodies
- Painting of interior elements in vehicles
- Making paint touch-ups
- Vocational education (preferred mechanical/automotive fields)
- Work experience in a similar position: at least 6 months
- Knowledge of repair techniques for paint coatings and materials
- Conscientiousness and accuracy
- Passion for the automotive industry supported by knowledge of the automotive market and industry trends
- Valid category B driving license
- Communicative knowledge of German or English is desirable
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
You do not meet 100% of the requirements? Take your shot and apply anyway! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from.
Wojciech Łysek - email@example.com
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor