Car Mechanic (f/m/x)
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. We revolutionize the used car market with our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de and AUTO1.com.
We are looking for experienced car mechanics for our production center in Ketzin and Hemau in Germany. As a Car Mechanic, you will be responsible for performing mechanical repairs. Your task will be to perform car repairs in a timely and qualitative manner based on reports from internal inspections. If you have experience working as a passenger car mechanic and motoring is your passion, we invite you to take part in the recruitment process.
- 750 Euro Startbonus (if you apply by 31.10 at the latest)
- Paid accommodation
- Paid overtime
- 28 days of vacation plus 2 days after one year of employment
- Stable employment based on a German employment contract
- A modern and equipped workplace, tools and work clothes
- Non-wage benefits - pension program, employee discounts.
Your new role
- Performing mechanical repairs in accordance with the car manufacturer's repair technology
- Performing operational repairs - replacing brakes, oils, filters, timing belts
- Repair and replacement of other car components
- Operation of workshop equipment
- Diagnostics of electrical and electronic systems in cars
- Vocational education (preferred mechanical/automotive fields)
- Minimum one year of experience as a car mechanic/service technician
- Practical knowledge of automotive repair technology in the mechanical field
- Knowledge of electromechanical repair technology (preferred)
- Passion for the automotive industry supported by knowledge of the automotive market and industry trends
- Valid category B driving license
- Communicative knowledge of German or English is desirable
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
You do not meet 100% of the requirements? Take your shot and apply anyway! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from.
Wojciech Łysek - email@example.com
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor