Business Analyst with SQL
Noicompriamoauto.it è lo specialista, leader in Europa, per la valutazione e l'acquisto di auto usate. L'azienda, con oltre 350 filiali attive in 9 paesi europei, offre un servizio unico per la vendita rapida e conveniente di auto usate. Noicompriamoauto.it è parte di AUTO1 Group, la principale piattaforma di trading automobilistico, leader in Europa.
We are looking for a Senior Business analyst to join our Business Analytics department, which plays a strategic role in empowering, sharing & transforming data to provide the top management with reports, analytics & concepts that help them make strategic decisions. In this department, we bring data to the next level to impact strategic decisions. AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. We revolutionize the used car market with our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de, and AUTO1.com
Your new role:
- In direct cooperation with the top CEE management team, you will contribute with your technical skills, business judgment, and creativity to build automated data solutions that provide strategic insights
- You will engage with our main business stakeholders to gather requirements and map solutions that leverage the functionality of the various departments
- You will create informative, actionable and scalable reporting that highlights business trends and opportunities
- You will recommend controls and actions by identifying problems and explaining them based on your analyses and recommendations to executives
- You will validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- You will be responsible for analytical resources and optimisation of analytical
- Advanced degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Economics
- 3-5 years of experience working in Business Analytics or related departments
- Excellent knowledge of Excel / G Suite and SQL.
- A background in data visualization (Tableau, Power BI or similar) and Python are a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to clearly translate technical concepts to multiple cross-regional and cross-functional stakeholders
- English level at least B2/C1
- Demonstrated execution and impact on initiatives that cross multiple product areas and interface with leadership and product teams
- Autonomy & pragmatism are two qualities that you embody
What we offer:
- Work in a dynamically developing international company in the automotive industry
- A regular employment contract with a highly competitive fixed salary
- Openness to the implementation of new ideas to improve the company's operation
- Friendly working atmosphere in a team focused on cooperation
- Excellent professional development opportunities in a dynamic environment
The place of work will be at the headquarters of AUTO1 Albania, Kompleksi Delijorgji, Tirana and the shifts provide a total of 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
If you think you are the right candidate please apply by uploading your CV.
+355 697 097 481