Junior Project Manager
Founded in 2012, AUTO1 Group is now Europe’s leading car trading platform. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology, the company enables dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. The company’s well-known brands are compramostucoche.es, AUTO1.com and Autohero:
Compramostucoche.es offers a unique, fast and convenient car sales service for consumers, with more than 400 branches in 11 countries.
As an independent multi-brand platform, AUTO1.com is aimed primarily at the used car trade and offers over 60.000 professional partners the opportunity to buy and sell cars, giving them access to a diversified portfolio of more than 30.000 vehicles, across 30+ countries.
Autohero is an innovative online B2C retail platform for inspected, high-quality used cars at the best price. We give customers access to a wide and daily changing stock of cars, and we offer private customers the opportunity to make their purchases completely online.
We have been operating in Spain for 7+ years, achieving great results and hiring and developing 750+ talents. For more information, please visit www.auto1-group.com.
Your contribution to AUTO1 Group:
- Contribute to the strategy and growth plan for AUTO1's Spain Retail Unit, Autohero.
- Lead and coordinate our Retail Unit after sales department.
- Enhance our Retail KPIs and optimize results - focusing on Sales performance, Operations & Logistics and Customer satisfaction.
- Support the growth of new projects and processes through performing day-to-day analytical and project oriented tasks.
- Optimize potential in different areas and create scalable improvements for profitability, operational efficiency and customer experience.
- Direct report to the Director of Retail.
What you should bring:
- Degrees in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or related disciplines.
- An MBA is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills (KPIs analysis) and being data-driven, managing priorities and time-sensitive deadlines.
- Experience leading teams is a desirable
- At least 2 years of experience working in Strategic Business Development projects, consultancy firms or start-ups.
- Passion and motivation about moving tasks forward and taking ownership of projects.
- English C1, Spanish C2.
What you will get:
- An attractive salary package.
- Flexible compensation: health insurance, food, transport and kindergarten.
- Being part of the global leadership team with opportunities to significantly influence the growth of the business and being part of the digital revolution in the car business.
- A diverse and vibrant international environment.
- From the former unicorn to a listed stock corporation, become part of our success story!