Compramostucoche.es Iberia Director
Founded in 2012, AUTO1 Group is now Europe’s leading car trading platform. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology, the company enables dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. The company’s well-known brands are compramostucoche.es, AUTO1.com and Autohero:
- Compramostucoche.es/Compramososeucarro.pt offer a unique, fast and convenient car sales service for consumers, with more than 400 branches in 11 countries.
- As an independent multi-brand platform, AUTO1.com is aimed primarily at the used car trade and offers over 60.000 professional partners the opportunity to buy and sell cars, giving them access to a diversified portfolio of more than 30.000 vehicles, across 30+ countries.
- Autohero is an innovative online B2C retail platform for inspected, high-quality used cars at the best price. We give customers access to a wide and daily changing stock of cars, and we offer private customers the opportunity to make their purchases completely online.
We have been operating in Spain&Portugal for 9+ years, achieving great results and hiring and developing 750+ talents
- Lead Compramostucoche.es/Compramososeucarro.pt:
- Execute a multi-year strategic and operational plan covering all dimensions of the business unit: strategic positioning, purchase plan, partnership roadmap, process and system implementation plan, operational standards, recruitment, onboarding and development plan.
- Support the Purchasing EU leadership team in the definition of the strategic and operational plans
- Execute quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily strategies/initiatives to ensure development, purchasing and profitability.
- Create and guarantee execution of operational standards to maximize C2B business units, purchasing effectiveness and a great customer experience.
- Use reports and dashboards to make actionable business recommendations and to guarantee alignment with overall business plan.
- Ensure high-quality operations’ standards, optimizing and continuously improving KPIs.
- Hire, onboard and train top talents as well as lead, develop and motivate high-performing teams.
- 2+ years of experience in a Strategy Consulting role at a leading company, ideally having had P&L and/or performance responsibility.
- At least 1 year of people management experience in a fast-growing environment.
- A strong track record in scaling and structuring business units.
- Proven track record of outperformance at the individual and team level, while being comfortable with constant changes, managing resourcefully.
- Strategic thinker, effective at using data, being able to identify problems and execute solutions, plus having a commercial mindset offering great communication skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- A university degree with a focus on Business, Consulting or Finance. MBA is a plus.
- An attractive salary package with a fixed and variable scheme.
- Flexible compensation: health insurance, food, transport and kindergarten.
- Being part of the global leadership team with opportunities to significantly influence the growth of the Spanish business.
- Contributing to the success of a hyper-growth company and being part of the digital revolution in the car business.
- A diverse and vibrant international environment.
- From the former unicorn to a listed stock corporation, become part of our success story!