Customer Service Representative, Dutch Speaker (f/m/x)
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
You are the voice of wirkaufendeinauto.de and you process all customer requests by email and phone.
Be part of our colourful and motivated customer service team and contribute to the professional phone support of our private customers by coordinating appointments for our 130 branches in Germany and Austria. With your support you will help to continuously improve our service quality.
Your new role:
- Proactive customer service (70% outbound, 30% inbound) to answer customers’ questions and help coordinate branch evaluation visits;
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide optimal solutions;
- Simple process with help and support always available;
- Go the extra mile to engage customers;
- Very good written and spoken Dutch language skills;
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer orientation with a friendly and professional approach Motivation to work in customer service - experienced or newcomer;
- 6 months or more of experience in inbound or outbound customer service or other customer-facing sectors;
You get extra credit for
- 12 months or more of experience in inbound or outbound customer service or other customer-facing sectors;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Interest in the automotive sector;
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
- Permanent work contract, full time;
- Hybrid work, 1 week from the office, 1 week home;
- A nice office just 1 minute away from Pipera metro station;
- A warm team atmosphere and fun team events;
- Private medical services subscription via Medicover;
- Open communication and delivering results are more important to us than a dress code;
- Inclusive and respectful multicultural work environment;
- Personal development