SEO Content Manager (f/m/x)
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
We are looking for a SEO Content Manager to join our SEO Team, that is responsible for coordinating SEO/content efforts in our AUTO1 Group Marketing Department. In this Department we drive the company's growth through brand and performance marketing. AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. We revolutionize the used car market with our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de and AUTO1.com.
- Fully flexible working policy in Berlin, including the possibility of a remote contract in countries where Auto1 Group has an entity.
- We invest in your personal and professional growth with a dedicated education budget for online courses, conferences and trainings
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Stay Mindful! We believe that mental well-being is crucial for your personal and professional success. Release tension with free access to Headspace!
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
- Life-work balance is part of our culture, you will receive 30 days of vacation
Your new role
- Work as part of the SEO & Content team and be the one who carries out localized keyword research and who ensures all content that is optimized for SEO to drive business performance across our domain portfolio
- Own the content for our German language domains. This will be a combination of content writing and project management additionally translate or transcreate content that is performing well in other languages and markets
- Monitor and audit top-level performance of this content and come up with creative solutions to help us increase content performance, both to users who are already on one of our domains and via organic search
- Manage any external content resource, work with internal teams to develop content that our users will find engaging and could help with our SEO efforts and ensure all content has a great UX for our customers
- Work closely with the social team to ideate, brief and optimize video and YouTube content additionally ensure that all new content is of a high quality regardless of who in Auto1 creates it
- Keep a close eye on our competitors but develop your own roadmap of additions and improvements to German language content to learn what is driving performance in the industry and evolve our strategy accordingly
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in planning, creating, editing and briefing content
- Advanced experience leading cross-department projects
- Proficient in data analysis and oriented towards enhancing business performance
- Exceptional communication skills
- Automotive experience or interest would be a plus
- Native German speaker
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
Contact: Katharina Fuhr
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.