Senior Java Engineer - Remote (f/m/x)
Join our Tech Team at AUTO1 Group, Europe's leading digital automotive platform. We're seeking a skilled Senior Java Engineer to enhance and maintain our production features. Be part of our innovative Berlin headquarters and dynamic Tech Hubs in Poland, where cutting-edge technologies redefine the used car market since 2012.
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. We revolutionize the used car market with our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de and AUTO1.com.
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Possibility to choose: permanent employment contract or B2B contract
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Team and company events like Hackathons, Company Party and more
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Your new role
- Architect, develop, ship, monitor and maintain throughout the whole software development life cycle in our service oriented platform with currently 300+ restful microservices
- Use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitude to solve complex problems
- Raise the bar and drive technological innovations to keep AUTO1 at the cutting edge
- Lead by example and mentor those around you to push boundaries and excel
- Collaborate with various engineering and product teams to ensure our high business standards, and take the chance to get involved with other technologies and other fields of software development
- Solid professional experience in java programming with spring-based technologies
- You have a deep understanding of JVM and microservices
- Some experience with frontend development using React
- Strong experience in building RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Hands on experience with Spring Boot, ideally, you also have experience in Spring Cloud
- You have good communication skills in English
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
You do not meet 100% of the requirements? Take your shot and apply anyway! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.