Customer Service Operations Manager Financed Cars - German speaker
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
You are the voice of wirkaufendeinauto.de and you process all customer requests by email and phone.
Be part of our colourful and motivated customer service team and contribute to the professional phone support of our private customers by coordinating appointments for our 130 branches in Germany and Austria. With your support you will help to continuously improve our service quality.
What you can expect
- Manage the entire process from purchase to resolving the financing; you will be responsible for entering the contract documents and subsequently forwarding them to the correct place.
- Answer our customers' questions about our process of financed or leased vehicles
- Communicate with our private customers, banks and leasing companies and keep everyone up to date
- A varied job in customer service, where you will be in contact with customers by phone and in writing
- With your positive manner and communication skills, you create a high quality of customer service
What we offer
- From a former unicorn to a listed public company, become part of our success story!
- We value open communication and good results more than a dress code.
- We have you covered! We offer a private health insurance.
Apply now, stating your salary expectations, via our application portal.
What we expect
- Ideally, you have completed a commercial apprenticeship - your own initial experience in dealing with financing is an advantage, but you are also welcome as a communicative career changer.
- You enjoy customer service, have good communication skills, can work independently and have a team-oriented and positive attitude.
- Complex topics are no problem for you and you are not afraid of new tasks. You feel challenged by these and are able to perform at your best.
- You keep a cool head in new and stressful situations and use your high quality awareness to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You are confident with Google tools (Sheets, Gmail, Calendar etc.)
- You are a real communication professional and have excellent German skills (native speaker level - Level C1/C2) as well as good English skills. You can quickly adapt to different customers and inspire them with your positive manner.