Intern Venture Development (f/m/x)
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
We are fast, data-driven and efficient. But that's not enough for us! Our goal is to redefine the used car market for private customers with the help of a superior supply chain. Support us as Venture Development Intern (f/m/x) by questioning the status quo and convincing with your analytical skills and hands-on mindset.
We are offering an exclusive internship for up to 6 months.
- Be who you are: No dress code
- Free coffee, soft drinks, water and organic fruits/vegetables
- You don't have to know everything: here you can learn on the job
- Join our Young Talents Program, get a fair salary and experience our AUTO1 world cross functionally through special events like Bar Nights & Young Talents Quarterly
- Take responsibility and own your topic.
Your new role
- Shape the development and expansion of the infrastructure for one of our in-house production sites in Germany for our retail brand Autohero to generate additional production capacity
- Analyze all processes and procedures in the constantly evolving daily business, develop appropriate measures to improve the status quo and enable smooth operations
- Implement insights within the company and with external partners and enable smooth operations
- Be responsible for your own projects and see them through to the end by following a hands-on and KPI-driven approach
- You are a student or recent graduate with a strong academic background in Business, Economics, Business Engineering or in another relevant field e.g. production engineering or mechanical engineering
- First experience in a high-growth start-up, investment banking or consulting is a plus
- An affinity for entrepreneurship, digital business models, and/or the automotive industry
- Excellent analytical skills & keen attention to detail
- Fluency in English and German
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
You do not meet 100% of the requirements? Take your shot and apply anyway! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.