Senior Treasury Analyst
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com, and Autohero. Our strong team of 6.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, in building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
Are you looking to use your Treasury and Corporate Finance knowledge and skills to manage and optimize our transactions? Do you enjoy working in an accurate, timely and structured manner? If so, become part of our Treasury & Corporate Finance Team!
- Run and manage their Daily reporting of borrowing base, and issuing the payment and settlement instructions to the banks and investors for our asset backed securitisation debt facilities.
- Ownership and reporting of the cash flow and liquidity reporting and forecasting for Treasury and dealing with all queries including to internal Accounting and external parties.
- Enable and support the Operating Audit on debt facilities ensuring a seamless audit.
- Experience in Treasury, Corporate Finance or Structured Finance
- Experience and knowledge of accounting in Treasury or Banking is desirable
- Proficiency in using MS Office package, in particular Excel
- Knowledge of querying data or interest therein is desirable
- Proficiency using treasury management systems like SAP, FIS Integrity is advantageous
- Proficiency in using BI systems such as Tableau is advantageous
- Very good English skills
What we offer:
- Direct employment with Albanian contract;
- Competitive fix Salary;
- An international team with highly motivated employees and an honest feedback culture;
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas;
- Your commitment is rewarded - we assure you an attractive, market-driven and performance-enhancing salary package;
The place of work will be at the HQs of AUTO1 Albania, at: Bulevardi Gjergj Fishta, Alpas Center, Tirana.
The shifts provide a total of 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00.
If you think you are the right candidate you can send your CV
+355 697 097 481