Junior Business Development Manager - Customer Delivery Europe (f/m/x)
We are looking for a Junior Business Development Manager to join our Customer Delivery Europe Team! Help us deliver an unparalleled online car buying experience to our customers. As part of our global taskforce, you will use your skills in this unique position and revolutionize the used car trade together with us! As Autohero, the innovative online store for inspected used cars, we are part of AUTO1 Group, Europe's leading digital automotive platform. Our innovative platform enables customers to buy high-quality used cars online conveniently, securely and transparently.
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Our dynamic work environment constantly offers new challenges for personal growth. Everything you do has direct business impact
- Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home 2-3 days per week
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
Your new role
- Support the global Customer Delivery task force strategically and operationally on key topics such as shortening our delivery lead times, optimizing our global supply chain, preparing global cost reports, and implementing key compliance matters
- Be an integral part of the development and improvement of processes
- Act as an interface between central and local operations teams and Product/IT
- Develop and prepare onboarding materials and standard operating procedures for our international teams across Europe
- Analyze and optimize the processes in our dynamic work environment and enable a smooth flow of all projects while keeping a close look on the KPIs
- Successfully completed business studies (Bachelor/Master)
- First professional experience ideally in a start-up, management consultancy or investment bank or similar role in a fast-paced international environment
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Captivating intrinsic motivation and thriving in hands-on environments
- Entrepreneurial mindset paired with strong decisiveness to move things forward
- Previous working experience in a start-up or automotive industry are very welcome
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German knowledge is a strong plus
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
You do not meet 100% of the requirements? Take your shot and apply anyway! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.