Junior Tax Manager Central & Eastern Europe / Global
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
For our Global Tax Team, we are looking for a Junior Tax Manager to support the accurate preparation and filing of our company’s state and tax forms in the CEE/SEE area to be based in Warsaw.
The ideal candidate is a team player with excellent English language, good knowledge of VAT regulations and has experience in preparation of VAT and other tax returns and calculations.
What you will do:
- Collect, process, prepare and review tax relevant information from accounting systems
- Prepare tax calculations and tax declarations (VAT, CIT, Intrastat), letters, tax advice in CEE countries and other EU countries.
- Cooperate with the local Tax Manager as well as HQ Tax Department in Berlin
- Support in analysis of rules, regulations and interpretations to evaluate tax effects of particular transactions
- Cooperate with external tax institutions and business partners
- Monitor deadlines for accounting reports and documents flow
- Participate in tax proceedings and tax audits
What you should bring:
- 1-2 years professional experience, preferably in accounting, tax or finance area
- Higher education level or student of last year of economic, law or other related studies
- Advanced knowledge of English language, especially with knowledge of tax and accounting terms
- Good knowledge of tax regulations as well as interest in the international tax law
- Experience in preparation of tax returns and tax calculations
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Accuracy and focus on results
- Experience with Polish taxation and Polish language knowledge would be appreciated
What you will get:
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team
- Benefits: sports and recreation card, medical care, group insurance and much more
- A very international working environment with exciting national and international projects
- Comfortable working conditions and stable employment
- Flat hierarchies, a growth perspective and very good development opportunities