Project Manager - Customer Delivery
Founded in 2012, AUTO1 Group is now Europe's leading car trading platform. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology, the company enables dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. The company's well-known brands are compramostucoche.es, AUTO1.com and Autohero:
- Compramostucoche.es offers a unique, fast and convenient car sales service for consumers, with more than 400 branches in 11 countries.
- As an independent multi-brand platform, AUTO1.com is aimed primarily at the used car trade and offers over 60.000 professional partners the opportunity to buy and sell cars, giving them access to a diversified portfolio of more than 30.000 vehicles, across 30+ countries.
- Autohero is an innovative online B2C retail platform for inspected, high-quality used cars at the best price. We give customers access to a wide and daily changing stock of cars, and we offer private customers the opportunity to make their purchases completely online.
We have been operating in Spain for 9+ years, achieving great results and hiring and developing 700+ talents.
- Contribute to the strategy and growth plan for AUTO1's Spain Retail Unit, Autohero.
- Lead, coordinate and deploy our Retail Unit Customer Delivery department.
- Enhance our Retail KPIs and optimize results - Focus on Logistics and Customer Delivery.
- Support the growth of new projects and processes through performing day-to-day analytical and project oriented tasks.
- Optimize potential in different areas and create scalable improvements for profitability, operational efficiency and customer experience.
- P&L Control in the customer delivery area.
- Direct report to the Director of Retail.
- Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or related disciplines.
- An MBA or Master in Logistics is desirable.
- English C1 or above is mandatory.
- Strong analytical skills (KPIs analysis) and being data-driven, managing priorities and time-sensitive deadlines.
- At least 2 years of experience working in Strategic Business Development projects, consultancy firms or start-ups.
- Passion and motivation about moving tasks forward and taking ownership of projects.
- Experience leading teams is desirable.
- An attractive salary package.
- Flexible compensation: health insurance, food, transport and kindergarten.
- Being part of the global leadership team with opportunities to significantly influence the growth of the business and being part of the digital revolution in the car business.
- A diverse and vibrant international environment.
- From the former unicorn to a listed stock corporation, become part of our success story!