Project Manager - Merchant Logistics Europe
The data-driven merchant logistics department has the main task to offer our AUTO1.com merchants best in class transport solutions for the vehicles purchased on the platform. We focus on delivering the fastest, most efficient and comfortable merchant experience in Europe.
Be part of our international team within the AUTO1 Group! Set up and steer a variety of projects to implement data-driven initiatives and operational processes for all our European markets
We are looking for you to work closely with our Director of Merchant Logistics Europe and manage the further improvement of our merchant logistics offering.
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- A very international working environment with exciting projects
- Your work-life balance is important to us, that's why we offer you remote options
- Non-wage benefits (sports and leisure card, medical care, group insurance and many more)
- Openness to the implementation of new ideas to improve the operation of the company
- Friendly working atmosphere in a team oriented to cooperation
Your new role
- Design and execute business initiatives from the ground up and play a crucial part in implementing your ideas to ensure continuous improvement and growth of AUTO1
- Take ownership and responsibility for existing merchant logistics projects and ensure their timely implementation & execution
- Solve complex business situations on a tactical and strategic level and continuously challenge the status quo
- Coordinate projects & processes implementation with logistics teams across Europe & other HQ departments to guarantee reaching projects’ targets and deadlines
- Coordinate the development of new logistics product features on AUTO1.com
- B.Sc./M.SC. in Business, Economics or another related field of study and 1-3 years working experience in a start-up, consulting firm, automotive industry or investment bank
- Passion about moving tasks forward, take full ownership of projects and leadership skills that inspire the people you work with to drive opportunities forward with full force
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously to meet time-sensitive deadlines while staying within budget
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Excellent communication skills to conduct negotiations with our external partners and manage them independently
- Fluency in English
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.