Project Manager - CTC
Founded in 2012, AUTO1 Group is now Europe’s leading car trading platform. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology, the company enables dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. The company’s well-known brands are compramostucoche.es, AUTO1.com and Autohero:
- Compramostucoche.es offers a unique, fast and convenient car sales service for consumers, with more than 400 branches in 11 countries.
- As an independent multi-brand platform, AUTO1.com is aimed primarily at the used car trade and offers over 60.000 professional partners the opportunity to buy and sell cars, giving them access to a diversified portfolio of more than 30.000 vehicles, across 30+ countries.
- Autohero is an innovative online B2C retail platform for inspected, high-quality used cars at the best price. We give customers access to a wide and daily changing stock of cars, and we offer private customers the opportunity to make their purchases completely online.
We´ve been operating in Spain for 7+ years, achieving great results and 700+ talents.
Reporting directly to the Director of Purchasing Europe you will:
- Contribute to the strategy and growth plan of AUTO1's C2B unit at European level.
- Enhance our KPIs and optimize results.
- Support the growth of new projects and processes through performing day-to-day analytical and project oriented tasks at European level.
- Optimize potential in different areas and create scalable improvements for profitability, operational efficiency and customer experience.
- Coordinate strategic initiatives across all European markets.
- 2-4 years of experience working in Strategic Business Development projects, consultancy firms or start-ups.
- Background in Management or Economics.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Extensive problem solving, analytical and project management skills.
- Industry, start-up or consulting experience, handling C2B commercial effectiveness and business development.
- Marketing strategy definition and product development experience are highly desirable.
- Fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese is very valuable.
- An attractive salary package.
- Flexible compensation: health insurance, food, transport and kindergarten.
- Being part of the global leadership team with opportunities to significantly influence the growth of the Spanish business and being part of the digital revolution in the car business.
- A diverse and vibrant international environment.
- From the former unicorn to a listed stock corporation, become part of our success story!