Junior Customer Service Agent - Sweden
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
You are the voice of wirkaufendeinauto.de and you process all customer requests by email and phone.
Be part of our colourful and motivated customer service team and contribute to the professional phone support of our private customers by coordinating appointments for our 130 branches in Germany and Austria. With your support you will help to continuously improve our service quality.
- You are the customers first contact;
- You are responsible for providing excellent service to our customers;
- Handling various customer errands;
- You act as the liaison between the customer and the branches;
- You receive and respond to incoming calls and emails from customers;
- Connecting customers to the right branch;
- Contacting customers to confirm their appointment before the visit at the branch;
- Ability to communicate fluently in both Swedish and English, both spoken and written;
- A strong sense of service and precision;
- Customer oriented with a sales approach;
- Good communication skills and a team player to the core;
- Ability to prioritize and maintain focus even when the work pace is high;
- Previous experience in the service industry, specifically customer service, is advantageous but not required.
- Permanent work contract, full time;
- The position is for 40 hours per week;
- Hybrid work with office hours weekly;
- A nice office just 1 minute away from Pipera metro station;
- A warm team atmosphere and fun team events;
- Private medical services subscription via Medicover;
- Open communication and delivering results are more important to us than a dress code;
- Competitive fix Salary;
- An international team with highly motivated employees and an honest feedback culture;
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas;
- An international workplace with exciting national and international projects.;
- Inclusive and respectful multicultural work environment;
- Personal development