Business Development Manager - Europe (f/m/x)
Our Production Department is responsible for the supply chain behind the online used-car-buying-experience for private customers - from the repair of a vehicle to its delivery by our glass trucks or through transport to the pick-up branch. We are fast, data-driven and efficient. But that is not enough for us! Our goal is to redefine the used car market for private customers with the help of a first-class production process. Support us as Business Development Manager by constantly questioning the status quo and demonstrating your negotiating skills and competence.
As part of the Business Development team at our headquarters in Berlin you work closely with our European production facilities to bring our used-car-refurbishment to a new level.
- 750€ starting bonus for all new starters until the end of November 2023
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- A very international working environment with exciting projects
- Your life-work balance is very important to us, so we offer you home office options
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
Your new role
- Take ownership and responsibility for new and existing projects across different departments and ensure their timely implementation and execution, successfully navigating through simultaneous work with all responsible parties across the European Autohero business unit
- Manage various cross-functional and international projects powered by data-driven insights with the goal to overachieve
- Coordinate projects and processes implementation with fellow EU-Autohero stakeholders to guarantee reaching projects’ targets and deadlines
- Analyse all processes and procedures in the constantly evolving day-to-day business, develop appropriate measures to improve the status quo and enable smooth operations
- Ensure that our processes are scalable and drive the implementation of new IT features - from specification to successful rollout
- First professional experience in a similar role
- Work experience in a start-up, a management consultancy, a dynamic, fast-growing company or from the automotive sector is a plus
- Hands-on mentality, sense of ownership, agility and strong solution orientation
- Outstanding analytical thinking skills with the attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial thinking, decisiveness and flexibility
- Fluent communication skills in English, German would be a huge plus
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.