Back Office Controlling / Invoices Specialist
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com, and Autohero. Our strong team of 6.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, in building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
By being an integral part of our team, your main responsibility is to check and process the invoices created by our logistics partners within Europe.
- Process, document, and check incoming invoices from our logistics providers
- Stay in constant communication with our logistics service providers in the German and European markets
- Communicate with internal and external decision-makers and keep an eye on our payment and delivery conditions
- Prepare reports and analyses for various internal stakeholders
- Support the identification of optimization potentials in terms of costs and processes
- Education or experience in a financial environment
- A hands-on and detail-oriented mentality with a reliable and organized working style
- High motivation to work in a dynamic company and flexibility for new areas of responsibility
- Analytical, data or numbers-person with first MS Excel experience
- Excellent English skills
Why AUTO1 Group:
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- We know your value, that's why we are offering you a salary that's competitive in the current market
The place of work will be at the headquarters of AUTO1 Albania, Kompleksi Delijorgji, Tirana and the shifts provide a total of 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
If you think you are the right candidate please apply by uploading your CV in English.