Junior Accounts Payable
Founded in 2012, AUTO1 Group is now Europe’s leading car trading platform. As an independent multi-brand platform, AUTO1 Group is aimed primarily at the used car trade and offers over 60,000 professional partners the opportunity to access a diversified portfolio of more than 30,000 vehicles. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology the company enables dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe.
For more information please visit www.auto1-group.com
- Control and ongoing verification of accounting documents in formal and accounting terms,
- Accounting for purchase invoices, employee settlements,
- Posting bank statements, analyzing bank account transactions,
- Analysis of settlements with suppliers,
- Periodic reconciliation of entries and account balances,
- Analysis of settlements with employees
- Experience in the accounting department,
- Higher education (preferred majors: finance, accounting),
- Knowledge of the English language - must have
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel,
- Analytical skills and the ability to identify problems and search for solutions,
- Active task taking and the ability to work in a team,
- Independence, regularity, commitment and diligence,
- Knowledge of Oracle, Optima or Symfonia
- Work in a dynamically developing international company in the automotive industry
- A regular employment contract with a highly competitive fixed salary
- Openness to the implementation of new ideas to improve the company's operation
- Friendly working atmosphere in a team focused on cooperation
- Excellent professional development opportunities in a dynamic environment
The place of work will be at the headquarters of AUTO1 Albania, Kompleksi Delijorgji, Tirana and the shifts provide a total of 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
If you think you are the right candidate please apply by uploading your CV in English.