Senior DevSecOps Engineer (f/m/x)
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
We are looking for a Senior DevSecOps engineer to join our team, which is responsible for the unification and automation of processes by combining code, application maintenance, and application management in our AUTO1 Group Technology Department. In this Department, we disrupt the used car market using cutting-edge technology. AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. We revolutionize the used car market with our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de, and AUTO1.com.
- A work environment that operates at scale 24/7, where your work matters and has an impact on employees and customers
- A challenging and responsible position in one of the hottest ventures in the center of the European startup ecosystem
- Visa Support - AUTO1 will assist you with your visa application and relocation
- A highly motivated, focused, and hands-on tech team that is disrupting the automotive industry
- A culture that truly acknowledges and values talent
Your new role
- Oversee and manage information security programs and technical systems required to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data within AUTO1 systems
- Provide technical security expertise across a broad range of environments and technologies
- Advise teams and business units in security best practices and vulnerability mitigation strategies
- Ownership of technical security assessments against internal and external facing systems using open-source and commercial tools
- Design new security technologies as required to support a dynamic/challenging business environment
- Work closely with senior leaders in a collaborative environment to improve the current security framework and education of employees
- Evangelize technical and non-technical security best practices at AUTO1
- Background in endpoint security, log management, vulnerability scanning, IDS/IPS management
- 5+ years of Information Security experience, in a highly, technical hands-on environment
- Strong track record in computer forensics and investigations
- In-depth experience working with network security controls (WAF and NetworkFirewalls, Proxies, ACLs) in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP)
- Experience in identifying common application layer vulnerabilities and the ability to explain these risks to developers
- expert knowledge of networking and web-related protocols (e.g., TCP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, network routing protocols)
- Strong knowledge of authentication and control of application permissions, as well as encryption technologies, cryptography, and key management
- Knowledge of GDPR, PCI, and other regulations/standards
- You love *nix and the command line as we do
- Scripting languages like Python or Go are your day-by-day Swiss army knife
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with peers and executive management
Join us, in building the best way to buy and sell cars!
You do not meet 100% of the requirements? Take your shot and apply anyway! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.