Customer Service Dutch speaker - 100% Remote
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our customer service is not only the first point of contact for our customers but also the flagship of our company. By providing superior and unique services, we ensure that our customer's expectations are consistently exceeded and customer satisfaction is always outstanding.
Be part of our colorful and motivated customer service team and contribute to the professional phone support of our private customers by coordinating appointments for our branches. With your support, you will help to continuously improve our service quality.
Your new job
- An attractive mix of in- & outbound calls for appointment coordination and planning
- Customer preparation for their appointment in one of our 24 NL branches
- You know how important a good customer journey is and are actively engaged in improving our customer satisfaction.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide the best possible solution
- Simple process with help and support available
- Go the extra mile to engage customers; always a positive and a proactive approach even dealing with a complaint
- Hybrid work
- A nice office just 1 minute far from Pipera metro station
- A warm team atmosphere and fun team events
- Private health insurance via medicover
- Open communication and delivering results are more important to us than a dress code
- Inclusive and respectful multicultural work environment
- Personal development
- You enjoy helping customers, at least 1 year of experience in customer service or customer relating sectors
- Very good written and spoken Dutch language skills
- Excellent communication skills, accurate, customer oriented, friendly with a professional empathy
You get extra credits for
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Interest in the automotive sector
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations. When you do not meet all the requirements? Take a chance and apply! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from. Send us a short motivation letter both in Dutch and English and convince us why exactly you are the chosen one to hire.