Director B2B, Sales & Operations
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
We are building the best way to buy and sell cars online. With AUTO1.com we offer our professional B2B car trading partners (our merchants) The state-of-the-art platform to efficiently buy and sell used cars across Europe.
Can you handle this fast-deciding, hands-on and entrepreneurial tech company?
Then be part of our ongoing success story and drive our B2B merchant business to the next level! As Director B2B Sales and Sourcing (f/m/x) you take over full responsibility for a superior merchant experience on Europe’s largest wholesale platform for used cars.
In this role, you are part of our top Italian management.
Choose challenge if you are ready!
Your new role
- Own our B2B P&L in Italy, driving commercial and operational teams, leading 100+ FTEs
- Manage and develop commercial teams both in-house and on the field, with a strong focus on acquiring new accounts and increasing market penetration
- Handle and optimize all merchant-related processes and play voice of the customer to inform product development towards a better customer satisfaction
- Lead Operations (Customer Service, Backoffice, Document Handling, Logistics...) to optimize processes and minimize lead times
- Own sales strategy, business intelligence, forecasting and quota assignment. Guarantee correct reporting and ensure targets are met or exceeded
- Attend conferences and events and elevate the company's brand recognition by coordinating local Communication and Marketing activities
- Work hand in hand with our international leadership team to achieve our mission, and report to our VP Italy and VP Sales Europe
Your skills and experience
- 10+ years experience, 3+ of which in B2B sales management
- Highly strategic problem solver with ability to drive detailed cross-functional projects, strong analytical skills and fast decision-making
- Strategic seller able to solve client problems through consultative approach. Preferred experience with Gap Selling, Challenger Sales and Predictable Revenue approaches
- Strong operational expertise, with experience in process optimization, operational excellence, lean office
- Master excellent verbal and written communication in English and Italian
- Preferred previous experience in consulting or strategy roles
- If you see challenges as opportunities, this is the place for you. Tackling real challenges is our sustainable way to personal development
- You will experience a steep learning curve by working on projects at scale and thus having a real impact, all while benefiting from the stability of our proven business model
- We never settle, we challenge and question everything, constantly looking for improvement and new opportunities.
What we offer
- The possibility to shape one of the few unicorns in Europe
- Being part of the top Italian leadership team with respective responsibilities and opportunities to significantly influence our mission
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing automotive companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- We offer you an attractive compensation package, including equity.
Apply by uploading your CV with a note on your salary expectations.AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 6.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.