Customer Service Specialist - German speaker (f/m/x)
You are the voice of wirkaufendeinauto.de and you process all customer requests by email and phone.
wirkaufendeinauto.de is Europe's leading specialist for used car sales. The company offers car owners a unique service for a simple and fast sale of their used car and operates more than 350 of its own branches in 9 European countries. wirkaufendeinauto.de is part of the AUTO1 Group, Europe's leading platform for automotive trade.
Our Customer Service is not only the first point of contact for all our customers' concerns, but also an important part for the image of our company. By providing first-class and unique services, we ensure that our customer expectations are consistently exceeded and our customer satisfaction is always outstanding.
With your commitment and a dose of petrol in your blood, we can offer the best service on the market. Step on the gas! Become part of our colourful and motivated customer service team, for whom customer satisfaction is top priority.
What we offer
- Hybrid work
- A nice office, just 1 minute from Pipera metro station
- We have you covered! We offer a private health insurance.
- From a former unicorn to a listed public company, become part of our success story!
- We value open communication and good results more than a dress code.
- A call-centre that values customer happiness above all else
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new opportunities for personal growth and implementing your own ideas
What you can expect
- Manage the entire process from purchase to resolving the financing; you will be responsible for entering the contract documents and subsequently forwarding them to the correct place.
- Answer our customers' questions about our process of financed or leased vehicles
- Communicate with our private customers, banks and leasing companies and keep everyone up to date
- A varied job in customer service, where you will be in contact with customers by phone and in writing
- With your positive manner and communication skills, you create a high quality of customer service
What we expect
- Ideally, you have completed a commercial apprenticeship - your own initial experience in dealing with financing is an advantage, but you are also welcome as a communicative career changer.
- You enjoy customer service, have good communication skills, can work independently and have a team-oriented and positive attitude.
- Complex topics are no problem for you and you are not afraid of new tasks. You feel challenged by these and are able to perform at your best.
- You keep a cool head in new and stressful situations and use your high quality awareness to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You are confident with Google tools (Sheets, Gmail, Calendar etc.)
- You are a real communication professional and have excellent German skills (native speaker level - Level C1/C2) as well as good English skills. You can quickly adapt to different customers and inspire them with your positive manner.
Apply now, stating your salary expectations, via our application portal.
We live an open culture and disregard conventions such as formality or a dress code. We welcome every applicant, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability or other grounds of discrimination. For reasons of better readability, the language forms male, female and diverse are not used at the same time.