Head of Sales (B2B) - Sector Automoción
Founded in 2012, AUTO1 Group is now Europe's leading car trading platform. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology, the company enables dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. The company's well-known brands are compramostucoche.es, AUTO1.com and Autohero:
- Compramostucoche.es offers a unique, fast and convenient car sales service for consumers, with more than 400 branches in 11 countries.
- As an independent multi-brand platform, AUTO1.com is aimed primarily at the used car trade and offers over 60.000 professional partners the opportunity to buy and sell cars, giving them access to a diversified portfolio of more than 30.000 vehicles, across 30+ countries.
- Autohero is an innovative online B2C retail platform for inspected, high-quality used cars at the best price. We give customers access to a wide and daily changing stock of cars, and we offer private customers the opportunity to make their purchases completely online.
We have been operating in Spain for 7+ years, achieving great results and hiring and developing 800+ talents. For more information, please visit www.auto1-group.com.
As Head of Account Management, you will take responsibility of the largest automotive B2B sales team in Spain. This role reports to the Director of Sales Spain.
- You lead and coordinate a team of around 65 people.
- You rely heavily on data and are responsible for the main KPIs of the sales team.
- You acquire new customers in the business customer area (B2B).
- You actively contribute to building successful business relationships with dealers in the used car market.
- You question conventional processes in order to constantly drive success.
- In the sales talks you present our unique trading platform.
- You report directly to the management of the company.
- You are responsible for the sales of the entire department and coordinate and motivate the team.
- Close cooperation with other departments.
- You have a university degree in the field of business management, sales or economics and you have several years of professional experience managing sales teams in high pressure environments.
- Ideally you have already worked in an e-commerce company and had performance responsibility.
- Natural commercial mindset with exceptional great communication, emotional intelligence, and strong sales skills.
- You are comfortable with data when it comes to strategizing, preparing and presenting reports based on performance.
- You have experience in leading a sales team.
- Business fluent in Spanish and English (both written and verbal).
- You are characterized by an independent, focused and result-oriented way of working.
- You have persuasiveness and assertiveness.
- An attractive salary package with professional growth opportunities based on your commitment, performance and results.
- Flexible compensation: health insurance, food, transport and kindergarden.
- Contributing to the success of a hyper-growth company and being part of the digital revolution in the car business.
- A diverse and vibrant international environment.
- From the former unicorn to a listed stock corporation, become part of our success story!
We want you to become a better person and professional, that is way we take care of our people:
- Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Access to different training courses in our own academy platform (Auto1 Academy).
- Career plan for every employee.
- Team buildings and company parties and, as a plus, you can enjoy your birthday as you have the day off.