Team Lead Sales
We are currently looking for a driven and energetic colleague who wants to continue the journey of building success in our B2B business in the Finnish market. The role involves an operational leadership position, responsibility for achieving our set sales goals, and having fun along the way. If you have experience leading successful teams and are adept at consistently increasing efficiency in your and your team's activities, this role is for you!
How your new role will be:
- You have operational responsibility for ensuring our B2B business in the Finnish market continues to develop and grow according to set goals.
- You are a true AUTO1 - ambassador who inspires others to do their best so that we can achieve our common goals.
- You ensure that your team members have what it takes to be engaged in their work and to function as a high-performing team.
- You coach the team daily in their individual sales processes, with a focus on activity over the phone.
- You set clear expectations for your team and monitor the team's KPIs, both at the group and individual levels.
- You build relationships with other teams and colleagues within the company, both locally and internationally, and, of course, with our customers.
- You work closely with and report to our Head of Sales & Remarketing Nordics.
What we want you to bring:
- Higher education, for example, in economics, marketing or sales.
- Preferably at least 3 years of experience leading a successful team in B2B sales, preferably in E-Commerce or the automotive industry.
- Strong analytical (we are a data-driven company) and decision-making skills with a constant hunger to increase efficiency.
- Strong self-discipline, high organizational ability with a "team-player" attitude.
- Proactivity in building efficiency and finding solutions.
- Excellent proficiency in Finnish and English, both spoken and written.
- Experience working in a high-change and development-oriented environment is a strong advantage but not a requirement.
What we offer you:
- We offer you an international workplace with significant development opportunities.
- An environment that is open, positive, and motivating with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- An independent and responsible role in a rapidly growing tech company where you have a significant impact on our continued success.
- You work with a positive and motivated team.
- Fixed salary with commission.
- Great opportunities for a key role within AUTO1 Group in the future.
Who we are:
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital platform for the automotive industry. We are building the best way to buy and sell cars online. Our brand, wirkaufendeinauto.de, offers our customers the fastest and easiest way to sell a car. Our brand, AUTO1.com, is Europe's largest B2B platform for car dealers. Through our brand Autohero, we leverage our experiences to build the best customer experience when it comes to buying a car online. We are currently present in over 30 markets and had a turnover of over 6.5 billion euros in 2022.
AUTO1 Group has an internal value foundation based on the equal value of all people. All applications will therefore be treated equally regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, religion or other belief, disability, and age.
Are you ready for your next challenge? You are warmly welcome to submit your application (CV and cover letter) via the application button below. We do not accept applications via email or phone due to data protection regulations (GDPR). For questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We handle selection and interviews continuously until we find the right person.
Are we a match?
If you see challenges as opportunities, this is the place for you. We challenge the highly fragmented market of used cars in Europe and push ourselves to master the daily challenge of offering our customers the best way to sell and buy cars online. Tackling real challenges is our sustainable way to personal development.
Moreover, we are a fast paced environment. We ensure fast processes towards our customers, while internally the dynamic spirit from early start-up days lives on. We never settle, we challenge and question everything, constantly looking for improvement and new opportunities. As an international team, flat hierarchies and fast decisions are our key ingredients.
Last but not least, something that our employees at AUTO1 know very well is that growth brings constant change - which means that new challenges arise. From starting in 2012 to today, AUTO1 Group is a rare success story of tremendous growth and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. You will experience a steep learning curve by working on projects at scale and thus having real impact, all while benefiting from the stability of our proven business model.