(Junior) Order Fulfillment Manager Autohero
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
We are looking for a (Junior) Order Fulfillment Manager (m/w/d) to join our Order Fulfillment Team, that is reponsible to operationally plan transports and analyse logistics processes and systems in our AutoheroLogistics Department. In this Department you revolutionize car transports across Europe with us. As Autohero, the innovative online store for inspected used cars, we are part of AUTO1 Group, Europe's leading digital automotive platform. Our innovative platform enables customers to buy high-quality used cars online conveniently, securely and transparently.
Your new Role
- Take over the daily disposition of the car transports to our Autohero Hubs located across Germany, ensuring timely and efficient delivery
- Plan the routes of our trucks to maximize productivity, minimize costs, and enhance overall operational efficiency
- Ensure flawless operations and short delivery lead times by constantly monitoring the transport operations
- Communicate closely with our partner carriers and internal stakeholders and act on any deviations
- Constantly improve our operational processes, leveraging data-driven insights and best practices
- Proficient in both English and German languages, with a minimum proficiency level of B1 in German
- Strong planning and communication skills, conveying information clearly and concisely to internal teams, external partners, and stakeholders.
- Yo ucan demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to evolving priorities and challenges
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- Previous experience in (transport) logistics is advantageous
- An international working environment with exciting national and international projects
- Flexibility for 2-3 days of remote work per week following the training phase
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
- We offer discounts on well-known brands such as Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky as well as discounts on vehicles for you, your family and your friends
- We provide team & cross-functional exchange by offering desk sharing
- A transparent and open corporate culture in which diversity is lived and every idea is welcome
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
You do not meet 100% of the requirements? Take your shot and apply anyway! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from.
At AUTO1 Group, we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.