(Senior) Real Estate Project Manager
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Are you motivated and interested in getting actively involved in different business processes and in collaborating very closely with our key European stakeholders? Be part of our international team within the AUTO1 Group! Set up and steer a variety of projects to implement data-driven initiatives and operational processes for all our European markets with a strong focus on our C2B platform wirkaufendeinauto.de.
Your new Role
- Lead and oversee large-scale, cross-functional projects spanning multiple European locations, leveraging data-driven insights and innovative strategies
- Participate directly in the design and execution of business initiatives, partially from the ground up, and play a crucial part in implementing your ideas
- Focus on rollout execution, including site assessments, approvals, and stakeholder communications
- Collaborate with departments such as staffing and production to ensure project success
- Support the growth of new projects and processes through performing day-to-day analytical and project oriented tasks
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business administration, or a related field; advanced degree preferred
- Proven track record of successful project management in a multinational environment
- Extensive experience in Real Estate, Expansion and/or Branch Expansion as a Project Manager or related roles
- Exceptional analytical abilities and strategic thinking skills
- Proficiency in data analysis tools, including Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Outstanding communication skills in English, fluency in additional languages is advantageous
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Open communication and delivering results are more important to us than a dress code — wear whatever you want
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.