Back Office role in Logistics
Founded in 2012, AUTO1 Group is now Europe’s leading car trading platform. As an independent multi-brand platform, AUTO1 Group is aimed primarily at the used car trade and offers over 60,000 professional partners the opportunity to access a diversified portfolio of more than 30,000 vehicles. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology the company enables dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. The company’s well-known brands are AUTO1.com, noicompriamoauto.it and Autohero. AUTO1 Group matches supply and demand for used cars in over 30 countries.
For more information please visit www.auto1-group.com
Your new Role
Our dynamic logistics department manages a Europe-wide network with more than 200 logistics partners and ensures efficient and smooth vehicle transport for both our business partners and private customers.
Become part of our international logistics team and actively contribute your own ideas. Support us in order processing, solve problems, be a driver of new processes and act as a reliable contact person for our internal colleagues as well as for external service providers.
- Coordinate and manage online logistics operations in Germany, including monitoring the vehicle journey from purchase and sale to the end customer
- Build and maintain strong relationships with logistics partners and ensure timely delivery of vehicles
- Manage and maintain order data in our internally developed logistics system
- Work collaboratively with other internal departments and logistics centers in Europe, to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Practical experience in logistics is a plus but not a Must
- Confident handling of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Fluent in English C1, German would be a plus
What we offer you:
- An international working environment with exciting national and international projects
- An above-average salary package based on your work experiences
- A transparent and open corporate culture in which diversity is lived and every idea is welcome
The place of work will be at the headquarters of AUTO1 Albania, Kompleksi Delijorgji, Tirana and the shifts provide a total of 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
If you think you are the right candidate please apply by uploading your CV.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, or any other non-merit factor.
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!