Junior SEO Manager (f/m/x)
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
We are looking for a Junior SEO to join our growing team to work across our European domain portfolio. You are passionate about SEO, enjoy working as part of a diverse team, and are keen to help us drive SEO performance as part of a wider marketing team.
Read more about this exciting opportunity and get in touch!
Your new Role
- Collaborate within the SEO & Content team to enhance business performance across our diverse domain portfolio
- Work in a spectrum of projects covering data analysis, technical SEO, content optimization, and offsite strategies
- Proactively look for areas of SEO opportunity and identify fields of potential automation
- Partner closely with our team of content experts to recognize content gaps, quantify growth possibilities, fine-tune content, and gauge its impact
- Monitor the technical and holistic performance of our website portfolio, pinpointing areas ripe for enhancement, identifying new prospects, and acknowledging vulnerabilities
- Keep a vigilant eye on SEO performance and trends within both our industry and competitive landscape, ensuring we stay at the forefront of industry developments
- At least 1 year of hands-on SEO experience, preferably within an e-commerce context
- Practical exposure to SEO methodologies, demonstrating your ability to implement effective strategies
- Curious, with a keen desire to comprehend the mechanics behind processes and exceptional communication skills
- Oriented towards enhancing business performance through your SEO efforts
- Proficient in data analysis, capable of extracting valuable insights to drive informed decisions
- Familiarity with an array of SEO tools (Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, GSC, etc.) would be advantageous
- Fully flexible working policy in Berlin, including the possibility of a remote contract in countries where Auto1 Group has an entity.
- We invest in your personal and professional growth with a dedicated education budget for online courses, conferences and trainings
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Stay Mindful! We believe that mental well-being is crucial for your personal and professional success. Release tension with free access to Headspace!
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
- Life-work balance is part of our culture, you will receive 30 days of vacation
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
You do not meet 100% of the requirements? Take your shot and apply anyway! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from.
Contact: Katharina Fuhr
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.