Sales Agent Automotive
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our customer service is not only the first point of contact for our customers but also the flagship of our company. By providing superior and unique services, we ensure that our customer's expectations are consistently exceeded and customer satisfaction is always outstanding.
Be part of our colorful and motivated customer service team and contribute to the professional phone support of our private customers by coordinating appointments for our branches. With your support, you will help to continuously improve our service quality.
Your new Role
We are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic team members for Sales Department who are fluent in Greek, Bulgarian, Hungarian and Slovenian languages, to join our dynamic sales team. As a Junior Sales Agent, you will play a crucial role in expanding our customer portfolio and driving revenue growth. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are passionate about cars, sales and have a strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Give us the chance to get to know you, send a CV to the address: email@example.com
- Understands sales policy and the products;
- Present, promote and sell cars - B2B;
- Extend market portfolio of active customers;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients;
- Meets the sales target;
- Report sales numbers in admin platform;
- Negotiate and close sales deals to achieve monthly targets;
- Provide exceptional customer support to existing clients;
- Supports sales team colleagues in collecting specific information as needed;
- Bring your positive and polite attitude the relationship with the client;
- Speaker of native or advanced Greek, Hungarian, Bulgarian or Slovenian;
- Experience in sales or automotive industry is a plus;
- Middle or advanced English skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong negotiation and persuasion abilities;
- Self-motivated and target-driven mindset
- Professional way of approaching the attributions;
- Determination in fulfilling the attributions;
- Permanent work contract, full time;
- A nice office just 1 minute away from Pipera metro station;
- A warm team atmosphere;
- Private medical services subscription via Medicover;
- Open communication and delivering results are more important to us than a dress code;
- Competitive fix Salary + performance monthly bonuses;
- An international workplace with exciting national and international projects.;
- Inclusive and respectful multicultural work environment;
- Personal development
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations. When you do not meet all the requirements? Take a chance and apply! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from. Send us a short motivation letter both in Dutch and English and convince us why exactly you are the chosen one to hire.