Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
About the team:
Blink Engineering strives to build trusted, highly observable, data-driven products to bring affordable, accessible healthcare to all Americans. We understand healthcare is the most complex system most of us will ever fix. We believe in solving this complexity through the use of simple, well-known technologies. We are a highly collaborative team that believes in owning outcomes over owning code and putting patients at the center of everything we do.
The QA Team is a small team helping to deliver quality software. The team is responsible for building infrastructure, frameworks and tooling to enable automated testing; developing test scenarios and test cases; measuring and improving our software quality. Our QA platforms are built using tools including Selenium, BrowserStack, Cypress. App testing is done on simulators and emulators by using Xcode and Android Studio. QA team bug tracking tool is Jira.
About the role:
The QA team plays an important role in our company’s product development process. We are looking for a QA Engineer to determine software quality through manual and automated testing for both mobile and desktop applications, including cross-platform testing (browser, OS).
In this role you will be responsible for defining test approaches and test plans for assigned functional test areas. You will own complete functional areas and will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs. You will work closely with the engineers, designers and product managers to ensure quality development.
If you join Blink, you will:
- Review and analyze product specifications
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development process
- Help troubleshoot issues
We all help each other on the team. Where you have previously worked or gone to school isn’t important to us.
The following, however, is:
- You are passionate about testing, product quality with attention to detail.
- You have experiences planning and executing software tests.
- You have knowledge of general software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- You have working knowledge of SQL.
- You have 5+ year of experience overall with automated testing tools.
- Working experience with automating functional & integration testing of Web, iOS , and Android.
- Working knowledge of QA automation architecture, implementation methodologies, and tools.
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.
Something looks off?