Patient/Customer Support Supervisor
Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
This is a full-time, on-site position based in our Pittsburgh office
- Manage a growing team of Patient/Customer Support Specialists and assist with the day-to-day operations of the Patient/Customer Support team to ensure operational excellence and adherence to SLAs
- Review and analyze team and individual Specialists’ performance data to meet and exceed structured performance targets across the team
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders on the implementation of company and department initiatives to drive operational improvements & productivity gains to support business and linear team growth
- Manage the queue, backlogs and workflows of the Patient Support team and make tradeoffs to optimize performance
- Leverage customer insights and expertise to identify workflow and process improvements to optimize the overall customer experience
- Leverage your business expertise and use discretion to resolve complex and ambiguous escalations from Patient Support team
- Foster a collaborative, cohesive, and enjoyable team dynamic
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Business Administration or equivalent degree/experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a fast paced environment
- 2+ years of customer service, healthcare, pharmacy or other relevant experience
- Strong leadership; ability to provide critical and on-time feedback and coaching to team members and business partners
- Ability to leverage data to make crucial decisions independently
- Strong problem solving skills, especially when working with ambiguous information
- Attention to detail with a knack for precision and organization
- Confident, patient, respectful, and a clear communicator
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.