Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Receive, enter, and process prescriptions as per Blink protocols.
- Review all pertinent medical documentation sent in from healthcare providers
- Obtain a fundamental understanding of the Blink Health product for quick pharmacy assistance
- Resolve open orders through communication with pharmacists and the Blink Health Customer Experience team
- Perform all tasks in a safe and compliant manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as State and Federal laws
- Work collaboratively with the management team and pharmacists
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years prior pharmacy technician, or similar industry experience
- Strong phone presence in a support/service capacity
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn complex new software
- Strong mathematical skills
- Full time position, on-site in our Pittsburgh office; Closed door environment
- Casual dress code
- Overtime eligible
- Holiday pay
- Free lunch
- Quarterly promotion reviews - so you can continue to grow in your career!
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.