Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What You’ll Do:
- Receive, enter, and process prescriptions as per Blink protocols
- Assists in the preparation of prescription orders, including management of workflow, dispensing, and shipping
- Maintenance of inventory including inventory storage, ordering, rotating and beyond use dating
- Place outbound phone calls and receive inbound phone calls to resolve routine and new issues with patients, doctors and insurers
- Document all call information and data discovery according to operating procedures
- Provide patient care to accurately support our programs and triage to a pharmacist when required
- Obtain a fundamental understanding of the Blink Health product for quick pharmacy assistance
- Resolve open orders through communication with pharmacists and the Blink Health Customer Experience team
- Perform all tasks in a safe and compliant manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as State and Federal laws
- Work collaboratively with the management team and pharmacists
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned by supervisor
What You’ll Need:
- Active Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Missouri (in good standing and unrestricted)
- National certification as a pharmacy technician through PTCB or NHA preferred
- 1 - 2 years pharmacy technician experience
- Strong command of the English language
- Excellent phone presence in a support/service capacity
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Proven ability to learn complex new software and technologies
Full time, on-site in St. Louis, MO
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.