Customer Support Specialist - ON SITE
Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Receive inbound phone calls to resolve routine and new issues with patients, doctors and insurers
- Provide patient care to accurately support pharma programs and triage to appropriate teams when required
- Strive to meet and exceed structured performance targets.
- Document all call information and data discovery according to operating procedures
- Utilize Knowledge Base materials as a foundation for resolving inquiries
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- Develop a working knowledge of company related security and privacy practices.
- Participate in continued education on product changes, new features and product launches
- Help improve the patient experience by sharing feedback with management to further develop the product, materials and processes
- Full time position, on-site in Pittsburgh
- Availability Monday-Friday across various shifts, including 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm, 11am-7pm, 12pm-8pm, and 1pm-9pm
- OR open for availability for 4 day 10 hour shifts from 10am-8 pm
- Availability for rotating Saturday shifts 9am-5pm
- Scheduling flexibility, as your schedule may change over time according to business needs
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans that fit your needs
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off, sick time & holidays
- Paid parental/baby bonding leave
- Daily meal stipend for onsite marketplace
- Pre-tax transit benefits and free onsite parking
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Customer service or inbound call center experience required
- Healthcare, pharmacy or other relevant industry experience strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- A passion for providing top-notch patient care
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort and cross-functionally
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn complex new software
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.