Prior Authorization - Insurance Verification Specialist - ON SITE
Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
We are looking for you to join our Prior Authorization team to raise the bar on our customer service we provide to our patients and partners. This is your opportunity to join a health-tech enterprise focused on making medications more affordable for all Americans.
- Assist in the initiation of new prior authorization requests to providers
- Identify the correct prior authorization form required for the patient’s insurance provider
- Coordinate with prescribers and medical offices to ensure applicable information is translated onto prior authorization forms
- Follow up with medical offices to check the status of prior authorization requests
- Assist with communicating the status of prior authorizations to both patients and providers
- Coordinate with medical offices to handle Appeals
- Respond to internal questions from other departments related to prior authorization requests
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Customer service or inbound call center experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound technical skills, analytical ability, attention to detail, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- A passion for providing top-notch patient care
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort and cross-functionally
- Must be flexible to work shifts ranging from 8am - 8pm.
- Full time position, on-site in our Robinson location
- 1+ year(s) working with prior authorizations or insurance verification in a pharmacy
- Knowledge of pharmacy benefits and pharmacy claims
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.