Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- You are an engineer who, above all, is excited to build products that give our customers the best possible experience purchasing prescription medications. You have professional experience working on a team turning ideas into reliable, maintainable code.
- Software Engineers at Blink are responsible for building our world class products. Your job is to take ownership over one of our hardest problems, envision and refine strategic solutions, and drive execution like an entrepreneur.
- You will collaborate closely with a talented, cross-functional team designers, product managers, data scientists, marketers, and operators. Through these partnerships, you’ll grow our business, build our core platform, and - above all - make sure that our customers have access to the least expensive and highest satisfaction pharmacy experience on earth.
- At Blink, we determine the specific focus of engineering roles through the interview process. Key potential areas of ownership include: our telemedicine platform; our home delivery experience; our growth team; our core pharmacy platform; and new product line development. We’ll work with you to find the right fit.
How to achieve success/acumen:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of “Good Giving” in mind. Our culture is infused with the dedication and enthusiasm of employees who continuously strive to make a difference. Here’s how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution - Do your best work
Design new APIs to power new features
- Fix performance problems and debug production issues
- Perform peer code and architecture reviews
- Build new features, write unit tests, and lead the release of these features to production.
- Develop and AB test new ReactJS components to improve our user experience
Good Owner - Be the CEO of your role
- Help the team ship new products and features successfully with the right skills, mentorship and organizational resources to deliver amazing experiences for our patients
- Coach, mentor and develop engineers to reach individual goals while fostering cross-functional collaboration and product success
- Take responsibility for the long term success of product projects and people
Good Learning - Learn something new every day
- Demonstrate curiosity and an interest in learning new techniques and improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- Lead by example putting new ideas into action, failing fast and learning from each experience
Good Feedback - Consider the perspective of others
- Listen actively and respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Give and receive candid and constructive feedback
- Promote trust and encourage teamwork allow the product team to do their best work
- 3+ years in a software engineering role
- You want to work in a highly collaborative environment: we believe a team can be stronger than its individual parts
- Are independent and curious
- Are comfortable owning features from design through delivery to production
- Have experience with one or more modern programming languages
- Are willing to dive into a large code base and contribute immediately
- Enjoy writing code that is understandable, maintainable, and testable
- Collaborative and Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility. You are a Class-A communicator: curious, thoughtful, clear, and (mostly) correct.
- BA/BS degree from top institution; MBA or CompScience degree preferred but not required.
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.