Senior Cloud Applications Engineer
Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
The role of the Sr. Cloud Applications Engineer will be responsible for managing Blink’s core Cloud SaaS applications, coaching/mentoring service desk technicians and implementing solutions aligned with our strategic planning.
- Manage, and maintain Blink’s core SaaS applications including: Jira & Confluence, Google Workspace (G Suite), Okta, Slack
- Apple Device management using Jamf
- Serve as a technical SME and consultant to other engineering teams by assisting them with integrating SaaS applications into engineering workflows
- Write end-user and internal facing technical documentation/runbooks about the systems you manage
- Promote good systems design practices at Blink emphasizing - Secure identity and access management, Automation, and Standards based secured configuration
- Drive deep adoption of advanced application features across the organization
- Work with IT leadership on projects, identify new products and solutions, and research solutions for all business units
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or planned outages.
- Mentor and train service desk technicians
- Participate in Security & Compliance assessments and audits. Work with the security team on deploying security patches and implementing secured configurations
- Duties will be focused on Application administration while providing backup support to your systems engineering counterparts.
- 5+ years of experience managing corporate IT Applications/Systems
- SaaS system application management including but not limited to: Google Workspace, Okta, Jira/Confluence, Slack
- Configuration, patch management, upgrade of MacOS using Jamf
- Automation experience with Okta, Google Workspace, and other systems
- Comfortable with APIs and other forms of integrations
- Familiarity with IAM standards such as SSO, SAML, and OIDC
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Experience writing project proposals and technical documentation
- Experience working with vendors to solve issues, project roadmaps, and implement improvements
- Ability to adapt and solve problems in a fast moving environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to collaborate and work with others
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.
Something looks off?