Manager, IVR and Platforms
Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Drive the strategy, design, and implementation of our contact center platform workflows
- – including IVR and contact flows, call ticketing, chat, and email.
- Continually analyze and explore opportunities to drive efficiencies and automation;
- develop and iterate on platforms roadmap to meet or exceed business goals.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering/IT, and Operations leads to define, prioritize, and
- execute on the platforms roadmap.
- Take ownership of your platforms by defining capabilities (present and future),
- understanding how these capabilities advance the enterprise business strategy and
- Accountable for platform vendors, including serving as point of contact with vendor for
- day-to-day management, contract renewals, and customer support needs
- Develop and maintain platforms documentation, including SOPs, schemas, and
- requirements documents.
- Implement ad hoc changes to platforms and manage backlog, working with all
- departments to ensure that they have what they need to be successful.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams in an agile environment
- See the big picture and connect how your work ties to broader business goals versus working in isolation.
- Bachelor’s or Masters in technology or quantitative field
- 3+ years of experience with IVR and related technologies in a call center environment
- Experience with Amazon Connect, LivePerson, Zendesk, and/or other similar platforms
- Experience with self-sourcing data through Tableau, PowerBI, or other related programs
- Highly analytical; ability to identify trends and tell a story with data
- Strong problem solving skills, especially when working with ambiguous information
- Attention to detail with a knack for precision and organization
- Clear communicator; able to present technical information succinctly to wide audiences.
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.