Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Procurement Manager who will be responsible for leading corporate procurement processes. This person will be responsible for creating and implementing procurement strategies that are innovative, cost-effective, and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges within the industry.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead Blink Health’s corporate procurement processes; work with functional business partners as a trusted advisor to thoroughly vet vendors and market rates and help determine desired product/service specifications
- Own the negotiation of contract terms with contractors and service providers, assessing qualifications, rates, and desired business goals, operating with the interest of the Company in mind ● Coordinate the review of proposed contracts with respect to financial terms
- Develop a standardized analysis - driven procurement strategy, intended to achieve cost savings and improve the quality of service to Blink through vendor bidding and supplier consolidation ● Partner with Strategic Finance team to employ a data-driven approach to develop long term cost savings plans including forecasted costs and savings targets
- Evaluate current contracts to identify opportunities for cost savings and better service delivery ● Own supplier relationships and supplier continuity
- Implement leading edge procurement strategies within our fulfillment partners while identifying key metrics to improve their performance
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Business Administration or a related field preferred ● 7+ years of procurement experience
- Experience in managing RFP processes, obtaining responses, evaluating and making recommendations. Strong negotiation skills are required
- Experience in contract negotiations resulting in company cost savings. Proven history of driving partner/supplier accountability
- Experience working in a start-up environment strongly preferred
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization abilities
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced and constantly changing environment ● Positive attitude and flexible, willing to jump in wherever needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Workday or other ERP procurement systems is preferred
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.